Print

Testimonials

. Posted in Site Pages

Testimonials from our supporters:
“I am truly grateful to be a part of this issue of Naturally Australia! Not only is the magazine and website a hub for all things good in life, but the people behind it are the real stars. Professional, caring and living a naturally healthy life themselves, they walk their talk. This magazine is going from strength to strength and I’m blessed to call them my friends..”
Adele – Vegie Head

“The Wellness Day was a great success for the Cabarita Ocean Health Retreat with lots of interest from our target market. People who may not have heard of us got to feel the product and we hope to get follow-up bookings generated from the day- we would have no hesitation in exhibiting again next year”.
Kylie – Cabarita: Ocean Health Retreat

“The Wellness Day was a great success for the Cabarita Ocean Health Retreat with lots of interest from our target market. People who may not have heard of us got to feel the product and we hope to get follow-up bookings generated from the day- we would have no hesitation in exhibiting again next year. Overall a great event!”.
Georgia Coates – Aussie Vet Products

"It was fantastic to see so many people taking an interest in health and wellness in the city. It was excellent exposure for us, and such a great way to engage people in how we can help them with their wellness goals. Thanks so much to the Naturally Australia team for the opportunity! We’re very much looking forward to next year."
Gareth – Urban Tonique. 

“This month I’m super honoured to be on the cover of Naturally Australia magazine. Woo! I never cease to get a kick out of seeing my mug and story in print, and this one is extra special. If you find yourself near a newsagency, pick up a copy. It’s an awesome mag and I’m beyond grateful.”
Jess – The Wellness Warrior

“The event was well organised and co-ordinated and generated interest for my business in a way that hadn’t been done before. The innovativeness of the event and the warm atmosphere were conducive to engaging those passing by. Congratulations”
Rebecca – City Yoga Studio

”Thank you for a such a great day, we had a fantastic but busy day! We had a ball! We will most certainly pass our experience onto our state partners around Australia and we will be in contact with our governing body, Hockey Australia, with a glowing report. Again, we can’t thank you enough for providing us with this opportunity.”
Penny Kelly –  Hockey NSW

”Well done to The Roxby Team for a brilliant event! Most importantly every single one of you, embraced the spirit of the day with happy faces and good spirit! You even kept the weather at bay!”
Helena Scott  Synergy Natural

”Jenna, Vicki and I had such a fantastic day at the picnic – we can’t believe how many people we spoke to one the day about our ranges!”
Michaela Skilney – Botani

”Thanks again for your help with the event, it was a really great day for us and we were able to effectively spread the word about our college and our student clinic offerings. We would definitely be interested in attending the event in the future and being involved in road shows, provided that we can hold the exclusivity over our competitors that we have with this event.”
Jenna BrownThink  Education.

Print

Contact Us

. Posted in Site Pages

naturallymag-coverTo contact or provide any feedback to Naturally Australia, please email us on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , and we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Print

Terms & Conditions

. Posted in Site Pages

Nude By Nature Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter the Naturally promotion tell us in 50 words or less why natural makeup is important to you and your skin. Email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. making sure you include your name, address, phone number, and your 50 words about mineral makeup. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed ineligible and will be discarded.
4. This is a game of skill. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring between the date of printing and the date the prize is claimed. Prize value mentioned is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at the time of printing.
5. Promotion commences March, 1 2012 at 00:01 AEDST and concludes last mail received on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. The judging will take place on Friday, 4 May at the judges' premises. The winner will be notified by e-mail using contact details provided in their entry.
6. The prize on offer are as follows: Nude by Nature Essential Toolkit with a total prize value of $200.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any prizes damaged in transit.
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter including its officers, employees, and agents, excludes all liability (including negligence), for any loss or damage or personal injury, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, without limitation: (a) any technical difficulties; (b) entries or prize claims that are late, lost, damaged or misdirected prior to their receipt by the Promoter, or after receipt due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry; and (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
Disclaimer:  Naturally Australia did not accept payment to promote products. All recommendations are genuine. Details are accurate at the time of publishing.

Print

Competitions

. Posted in Site Pages

woman-of-the-week3

Naturally Australia's Woman of the...

Kerrie has been nominated for #NAWoman of the Week. Kerrie Otto de Grancy is a record holding athlete, philanthropist, mother and business woman. Founder...
woman-of-the-week2

Ellie's husband has nominated her for #NAWoman of the Week. Nominating my wife Ellie MistryWho is:• A loving and supportive Wife to me• A loving and...
woman-of-the-week

Frida's girlfriends in Sydney has nominated her for #NAWoman of the Week. Frida Carswell is a such an inspiration to us all. Frida is the ultimate strong...