Visit the Naturally Australia booth at the Sustain Natural & Organic Lifestyle Show
Naturally Australia will ONCE AGAIN exhibiting in the 'Wellness' section of the Sustain Natural & Organic Lifestyle Trade and Public Show at the Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton Gardens, Melbourne , on 18-20th Oct this year.
About the TRADE event – 18th October.
SUSTAIN brings together thousands of products and services from favourite brands to new lines, opens up resources, puts you in touch with the right people and educates and entertains.
Who should visit:
• Retailers - supermarket chains, independent retailers, delis, department stores, specialist retailers, retail chains, boutiques
• Online - internet retailers, directories
• Food providers - restaurants, cafes, contract caterers, specialty food providers
• Services - wholesalers, distributors, importers, exporters, manufacturers, producers
• Health - health stores, beauty salons, pharmacies, practitioners
• Hospitality - hotels, B&B's, spas, leisure clubs
Your customers will benefit from the 1000’s of products you’ll find here.
What you'll find at SUSTAIN:
The best goods to suit your businesses from a great choice of thousands of unique products, including many new launches, from artisans, dynamic start-ups and trusted brands.
Gluten free, Dairy Free, Ethnic, Functional, Non GMO, Certified Organic, Special Diets, Raw, Fair Trade, Superfoods, Biodynamic, Sustainable, Ethical, Preservative Free, Allergies & Sensitivities...
all have met our entrance criteria to ensure you can trust what’s at the show.
• Food & Drink - dairy, meat, fresh foods, packaged foods, pantry staples, specialised foods, snack, sweets, tea, coffee, drinks, wine
• Health & Wellbeing - health foods, supplements, drinks, equipment, therapists, holistic health, coaching & counseling, fitness, detox, diet, wellbeing
• Beauty & Fashion - skin care, make-up, clothes, accessories, jewellery, babies, kids
• Homes & Gardens - gardening products, linen & mancheter, arts & crafts, candles, cleaning products, cookware, furnishings, home wares
• Technology & Building - gadgets, energy, building products, recycling
• Life & Careers - financials, education, associations, charities
About the Public Show – 19th-20th October.
Meet Pete Evans, My Kitchen Rules presenter, chef, author and healthy living advocate!
We are all seeking ways to live authentically; a healthier and more natural existence. SUSTAIN brings together thousands of products and services from favourite brands to new lines, opens up resources, puts you in touch with the right people and educates and entertains.
• Health & Wellbeing - Health foods, supplements, drinks, equipment, therapists, holistic health services, coaching & counseling, exercise & fitness, recreation, health, diet & wellbeing support groups.
• Food & Drink - Dairy, meat, fruit & vegetables, fresh foods, packaged foods, pantry staples, specialized foods, snacks, sweets, tea, coffee, drinks, wine.
• Fashion & Beauty - Clothes, shoes, accessories, jewellery, skin-care, make-up, hair-care. Babies, kids, men & women
• Homes & Gardening - Gardening products, seeds & plants, linen & manchester, arts & crafts, candles, cleaning products, cookware, furniture & soft furnishings, home wares
• certified organic
• fair trade & sustainable
• allergy free
..Sustain have met our entrance criteria to ensure you can trust what’s at the show.
For more information and to buy tickets please visit the Sustain website: http://public.organicexpo.com.au/visiting/buy-tickets